You know you should be posting videos for your business or organization’s social media. But the learning curve is steep, and those videos take tons of time.
Here Molly Girl has been creating short-form videos for our clients since before the term “short-form video” was coined. We’ve learned a thing or two (or 20) about what works, what doesn’t, and the most efficient way to shoot and edit your videos, get them posted, get them seen, and get on with your day.
In this two-day seminar/workshop:
- The benefits of short-form videos
- Tips on shooting and editing
- How to do all the cool transitions
- The must-have equipment
- How to generate a killer content calendar
- What to post when a video won’t work
- What metrics you should be reviewing – and how
- Why the heck your organization should be on TikTok
You’ll leave with:
- Enhanced knowledge about creating social videos
- Confidence to shoot and edit short form videos
- A workbook with information, tips and tricks
- A one-month content calendar ready for your business
- Ideas for posts specific to your business generated with your Summit Team
- Post idea generator with 100 ideas to help you when you’re stuck
- Content calendar and post idea generator templates
- Social image cheat sheet
- So much more!
Whether you’re a one-person operation or you’re in charge of a social media team, we guarantee you’ll get tons of beneficial information from this seminar.
PLUS, with our optional add-on Canva pack, you’ll have all the tools you need to ensure a consistent social media look that works with YOUR brand. Zero design skills (or paid Canva account) required.
Send us your logo and our designers will create:
- Branding guide outlining color palette and fonts to use in Canva
- 5 templates to use for your business or organization
- How-to guide for setting up everything in Canva and creating with confidence!
Two-day Social Seminar & Workshop – $500
Add-on Canva pack – $300